Why Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in Mexico?
- Cost savings.
- Predictable costs.
- Regular updates in specific areas with support from our specialists.
- Ensures compliance with ever-changing laws and regulations.
- Allows you to focus on your core business.
- Increases quality and efficiency.
- Less office space and fewer management processes in the company.
- A solution to employee turnover in a highly dynamic labor market.
Why collaborate with WMP Mexico Advisors?
- WMP is your trusted partner in Mexico.
- We are one single firm that offers tax consultancy, legal advice, and business consultancy with a focus on international medium-sized enterprises.
- We focus exclusively on Mexico.
- We offer certified Mexican specialists in accounting and tax issues.
- We ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.
- WMP is run by an international team of partners, each with more than 15 years’ of local experience in Mexico.
- We have an extensive network of contacts and relationships in local economy and politics.
- The Multilingual Key Account Manager is your contact person for daily business.
- WMP has offices in Querétaro, Mexico City, Puebla and Monterrey as well as representative offices in
- Stuttgart (Germany), Greenville, S.C. (U.S.A.) and Shanghai (China).
- We have supported over 200 satisfied clients in various industries and countries.
- Our values are honesty, efficiency, confidentiality, and punctuality.
Why choose Mexico as a business location?
- Proximity and duty-free access to the US market.
- Foreign trade volume of 810 million USD (twice that of Brazil, the largest economy in Latin America).
- The export economy is very competitive.
- 46 free trade agreements.
- Industrial infrastructure available.
- Large domestic market.
What opportunities does Mexico offer as a business location?
- 2019: 3.2 million cars manufactured (6th in global car production).
- Free trade agreements with South American and Pacific Countries.
- Transport infrastructure projects.
- Liberalization of the electricity and oil industries.
- Stronger competitiveness as an export platform.
- Improvement of the country´s image.
Which potential risks are involved with choosing Mexico as a business location?
- Trade barriers by the US.
- Economic downturn in the US.
- Currency decline.
- Oil prices remaining low.
- Security situation.